ABOUT THIS DOCUMENT
Your privacy is important to us, and we want to be transparent about how we use the information collected through the Site.
We would like you to read this policy. If you do not agree to its terms, you are requested to leave the Site and not make any use of it. IF you choose to make any further use of the Site, you are considered to have consented to this policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use the Site, we collect the following types of information.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US
- The information which requires to establish a contact with us, such as your name, title, gender, email address, address, telephone number, your workplace.
- The messages you would send to us.
- Your curriculum vitae.
- Details about yourself that would help us provide you our services such as: date of birth, your skills, your current and desired career path, and any other Information you will supply or upload through the Site.
INFORMATION FROM THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND DEVICE INFORMATION
We may collect information from your device such as: your device identifier, your browser type, your browser language, your operating system, your IP address, your mobile carrier, the type of your device and location data from your device.
We may collect information about any aspect of your use of the Site such as: dates and time of your login, the way you logged in, your duration in each part of the Site, the manner of your use of the Site, your choices, the number of clicks on each button, information through cookies and various identifiers about your device and your use in the Site, and any other statistics that can be gathered through your use of the Site.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Provide and maintain the Site.
- By using the information, we can deliver the services we proclaimed in the Site.
- Notify you about changes in the Site.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of the Site when you choose to do so and if available.
- Gather analysis of information so that we can improve and developed the Site, marketing and advertising materials which are presented to you in connection with the Site by us, including their personalization to better attract you. A use of personal data for these purposes is subject to your expressed approval.
- Monitor the usage of our Site.
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
- Determine the country of residency for tax purposes.
- Communicate with you. we may use the Information to provide you content, publications, newsletters or to offer you subscriptions, services and products, participation in events and like.
- Promote safety and security of the Site and of our users.
- Protecting our legal rights.
- Prevent fraud or potentially prohibited activities.
- Conform with our or users’ legal obligations, resolve any disputes we may have with you or other users, and to enforce our arrangements with third parties.
- Conduct research and surveys.
- Promotional and marketing goals.
- Manage subscriptions.
- Customer care.
This means that we may access the information in real-time, record, store archives, analyzed, modify, combined them with other information we have from other sources including information about you from third parties.
The information is not for sale by us.
HOW INFORMATION IS SHARED
When you submit information through the Site you give your consent for sharing the information with potentials employers, and you fully take all risks involved. If you wish that we shall stop sharing this kind of information with employers, you ought to inform us by writing and make sure that we have received your notice.
We may share any information which was uploaded to the Site with the obvious intention that it will be public like comment to article, posts etc.
In the event that we undertake or evaluate undertaking a business transition, like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of its assets (like selling the Site), we may disclose or transfer all of your information, including personal information, to the successor entity in the transition.
Whenever we share information, we will do our best to share only the information required to serve the above matters.
YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can approach us and ask for deletion of your personal data, and we will do reasonable efforts to delete it subject to legal or business interests we may have for keeping them furthermore.
You can update the account information you provide us through the Site.
Non-personal usage data may be retained at us indefinitely.
ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS:
As described above we may cooperate with third parties for analytics. These third parties may use tracking technologies as mentioned to collect information about you in relation to the Site.
OUR POLICIES FOR CHILDREN
The Site not intended for children under the age of 18 (“Children”). Children are not permitted to use this Site, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from Children.
We use reasonable measures to safeguard our systems and your information. Nevertheless, complete and absolute security is not at reach and we do not guarantee that there be no breach to our systems and an unauthorized access to your information.
OUR INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS AND DATA TRANSFERS
We are an organization which resides in Israel. We guaranty that the information gathered by us shall be stored or transferred according to the Israeli law.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We will notify you before we make material changes to this policy and give you an opportunity to review the revised policy before deciding if you would like to continue to use the Site.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You may contact us through our e-mail: Tamara@tga-executivesearch.com